Your kitchen is the hub of your household, so you want to work in harmony with your appliances. You want them to do their jobs well, and you want them to be quiet while doing them. After a long day, the last thing you want is to have to strain to hear your family or your stereo over the thundering rumble of your busy dishwasher. The Bosch 800 Plus, the silent but deadly (to food debris) dishwasher that features unmatched water and energy efficiency and unmatched performance.
Two series make up the Bosch 800 Plus line — the Integra and the Evolution. The main difference in the two series is the visibility and placement of the controls; both models in the Integra series feature concealed controls, while the Evolution series offers either a visible display and concealed controls, or visible controls. All models in both series include the following features:
- Load size sensor, which automates the wash cycle and ensures water and energy efficiency
- InfoLight beams, which shine on the floor to indicate that the dishwasher is running
- Maximum energy efficiency, at 180 kWh/yr
- The sophisticated EcoSense sensor, which maximizes water efficiency by measuring how dirty the water fill is
- SaniDry condensation drying
- AquaStop Plus 4-part leak protection
- PerfectDoor door control
- VarioFlex Plus racks, which allow for flexible and efficient loading
- RackMatic Plus gliding upper rack which adjusts to 3 different loading levels
- ActiveTab tray, which optimizes detergent dissolving
All of these features, plus absolute silence? This dishwasher series is golden.